PANEL: Who Cares about the TMF? Insights on How to Drive Study Team Engagement
Many TMF practitioners talk about a perceived disconnect between the TMF operations and other study functions. This session will look at how TMF operations can mature as part of an organization, moving from a siloed backwater to one where clinical teams and operations work together to ensure that TMF goals are met and exceeded for every clinical trial.
- Unifying back office and trial operations
- Getting stakeholder buy in on TMF criticality
- Driving study team ownership of essential document requirements and enshrining good document management practices
- Collaborating across internal and external functions
- Ensuring equitable accountability distribution